Re: GTK-- on Windows
- From: Charles Iliya Krempeaux <tnt linux ca>
- To: Diwakar <diwakar infics com>
- Cc: "GNOME Mail (E-mail)" <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK-- on Windows
- Date: 06 Nov 2001 00:21:51 -0800
On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 23:19, Diwakar wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was just curious to know incase there is a GTK-- under Windows platform.
Yes there is.
> If so where can I find the downloads.
I'm guessing that you might have to compile it youself... but,
just to be sure, you should ask on the Gtk-- mailing list. Go to:
for more info on the mailing list.
Oh ya, and if you are using if on Win2K or WinXp, the author(s) of Gtk--
would like to hear about it. They want a `confirmation' that someone
has it working on those systems. (I guess because they are not running
those systems themselves.)
Charles Iliya Krempeaux
tnt @ linux.ca
ckrempea @ alumni.sfu.ca
] [Thread Prev