Re: GTK-- on Windows

Hello,

On Mon, 2001-11-05 at 23:19, Diwakar wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> 	I was just curious to know incase there is a GTK-- under Windows platform.

Yes there is.

> If so where can I find the downloads.

I'm guessing that you might have to compile it youself... but,
just to be sure, you should ask on the Gtk-- mailing list.  Go to:

for more info on the mailing list.

Oh ya, and if you are using if on Win2K or WinXp, the author(s) of Gtk--
would like to hear about it.  They want a `confirmation' that someone
has it working on those systems.  (I guess because they are not running
those systems themselves.)

See ya

     Charles Iliya Krempeaux
     tnt @ linux.ca