Re: a request!!!!

Yes.  It is possible.  I infer you are trying to create program GROUPS.

It\'s easy.  Create a folder for each group.  Then go to properties for each
folder and change the icon to some image on your hard disk.  You can choose any
type of image.

Then open each folder and create program shortcuts (.desktop files).  Change
the icons for each of the program shortcuts to the desired ones, using the same
procedure explained above.

If you want this to apply to all new users, copy the Desktop folder
to /etc/skel while logged on as root. New users will automatically acquire the
Desktop folder.  Old users, you can copy by hand or you can use a shell
expression to copy the Desktop folder into each user\'s home directory and then
change its ownership to that particular user.

That\'s it.