Re: Trash after build string

On 27 May 2001, Magnus [ISO-8859-1] Wirström wrote:

> get trash after the actual string. If I understand the API correct both
> g_strdup and g_strconcat should NULL hte string itself... Anyone know

g_strconcat handles concatenating multiple strings together, so you have
to pass NULL after the last one or garbage can happen (or segmentation
faults, depending on the position of the stars)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001