Re: I can't compile from CVS...
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Christian Marillat <marillat christian wanadoo fr>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: I can't compile from CVS...
- Date: 11 May 2001 19:33:50 +0100
On 11 May 2001 19:12:43 +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >>>> "BN" == Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
> BN> Hi,
> BN> On 11 May 2001 16:29:32 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> >> Hello, I have a Debian Sid sistem with the latest gettext version
> >> (0.10.37) and I can't compile modules from GNOME CVS.
> BN> revert to 0.10.35 from potato, the gettext from sid/woody is broken.
> No. Add "libtoolize --force --copy" before ./configure in debian/rules
And in the autogen.sh script of every application ?
] [Thread Prev