Hi

I'd like my applet to have some "clickable" url pointing to the home
site.

1. I cannot find the way to do it in "About" box (gnome_about_new has
some fixed set of params - and url is not in them:(). But some people
have managed to add clickable url to "About". What is the correct way of
doing this?

2. Probably, it's simpler to add url to the popup menu? What is the
correct way of doing this? Is there any special menu item for urls? If
no, what my handler should look like?

Thank you for any ideas/comment,

Sergey V. Udaltsov