Re: xml-i18n-merge

ok, may I suggest using the xml defined lang ATTLIST

like:
<value xml:lang="C">I'm Kenneth, and I cannot speak Dutch</value>
<value xml:lang="nl">Ik heet Kenneth, en ik kan niet Nederlands spreken</value>

why kind, and not type, btw?

Are you making a common format that needs maybe DTD and namespace?

Kenneth