Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)
- From: Sean Middleditch <sean middleditch iname com>
- To: halfline hawaii rr com
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)
- Date: 24 Mar 2001 22:01:44 -0500
On 24 Mar 2001 16:49:21 -1000, Ray Strode wrote:
> Sean Middleditch wrote,
> > Really? Interesting. How does a panel applet normally add it's
> > own info the panel-right click menu? Could this not be hacked
> > somehow?
> Applets don't have direct access to their applet menus. They have
> to use specially functions to add menu items, and the special
> functions don't allow non-stock icons in the menu. Therefore,
> if the tasklist wants to keep its icons next to its menu items,
> it has to maintain a seperate menu.
> --Ray Strode
Well, that sucks. Could this be considered a bug, or is there a reason
to intentionally do it this way?
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.
] [Thread Prev