Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

Why can't the menus be merged on the Tasklist, though?  That's actually
something I was thinking of trying (there's a while bunch of stuff I
want to hack on when gnome-core when 1.4 is actually out) - I know I
have a habit of right-clicking anywhere on the task-list to get the
normal applet right-click menu (for example, to open the tasklist
properties window), and it's a pain to have to move over to the tiny
handle.

--
Sean Middleditch
  of