Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

<quote who="Sean Middleditch">

> Why doesn't the right-click meny for the apps in the Tasklist also show
> the default panel/applet options as well?  Then you wouldn't need the
> handle.

That's a lot of menuage. ;)

Also, the applet menu items aren't within the context of clicking on an
app's icon.

(Perhaps this should be taken to gnome-gui-list.)

- Jeff

-- jdub aphid net ----------------------------- http://lazarus.aphid.net/ --

     She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had already
                                  lost it.