Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Paolo Molaro wrote:

> the perl binding:-). Memory usage is a bit higher. though with your PC
> you should be able to run about 60 perl applets more than me according
> to my memory usage statistics (ie the perl binding memory requirement
> for a full gnome application is about 1 meg more than the equivalent
> C app).

What is the relative increments for running the same script multiple
times, and different gnome-perl scripts, considering the fact that the
interpreter is mostly likely shared between processes?  (I would do this
myself, but I am currently out of reach of an X system.)

njh