CVSSearch improved; useful for GNOME?

Hi,

Our CVSSearch tool has improved recently
with new features -- commit-based search and library
component search -- as well as much improved
speed & accuracy.  (File-based search remains slow
for searches involving multiple apps however.)

Moreover, the tool also lets you browse files, commits,
and library usage patterns.

Would anyone be interested in using it to search the GNOME
CVS repository?  We can help you set it up if you are interested.

You can see a demo with over 200 KDE apps here:

http://horn.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cvssearch/Query.cgi

The home page is here:

http://cvssearch.sourceforge.net

Amir

P.S.  The code in the demo has not been released in a beta yet.
  We hope to do that in a month after some testing in large open source
  projects such as GNOME.