Re: [Re: Strange problem running a Gnome App]

> 1. You should have posted this to gtkmm-main lists sourceforge net  Most
> people on gnome-devel have very little interest in C++ or gnome--. Don't
> bother cc-ing them on your reply either.
>
> 2. I have asked you before to provide a simple compileable example to
> demonstrate this so that I can reproduce it.

I don't know why this arrived at the list. It's a complete copy of the
message I sent days ago.... so confused.

OH! I had written this ages ago, but not from my subscribed email, and so
it was deferred until approved. Meanwhile I rewrote my question from my
subscribed account. This is the deferred message.

I apoligize for the the duplicate posts ...

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |