Re: [gnome-devel-list] Freeing canvas objects
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Thierry FLORAC <tflorac onf fr>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-devel-list] Freeing canvas objects
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:15:19 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Thierry FLORAC wrote:
> I'm writing an application using GNOME canvas, containing GdkPixbuf images.
> My problem is that memory used by these images don't seem to be freed when
> the canvas is destroyed (and I use gtk_object_unref() for each added
Be sure the gdk_pixbuf_unref the pixbufs after creating the canvas items
-- the canvas items hold their own reference on the pixbufs so you are
free to unref them as soon as the canvas items are constructed.
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
A mazsola egy rémült arcú szölőszem.
] [Thread Prev