Re: Heated agreement? (was) Re: Canvas shortcomings

Hello Mark!

I agree 100% that devoting more time to generic design issues could make
gnome a much better platform - and eventually speed up component
development too.
But unfortunately I cannot see, how such extended communication and
coordination could happen in current community :(

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski