Re: Let's not use ... args

Would it be possible to have two sets of functions?  One that takes the ...
for C programmers, and another that takes an array?  The ... version could
even wrap the array version.  I know there is the va_args struct that may
be used, but I believe it's highly system specific, and it'd either not be
portable, or might be just a pain in the arse to deal with on multiple
systems properly.