Increasing Font Size on a single Text Entry Box

I'm looking for a simple way to increase the Font Size on a single
TextEntryBox. I don't want to change the Font type, just it's size.
Can some one point me to nice explanation, or give me an example.

Thanks

Jerry Mulchin    Amateur Radio Call  -  N7EME
Programmer, Amateur Astronomer, Ham Radio
e-mail (home) - jmulchin astroguy com
e-mail (work) - jmulchin cisco com
Astronomy Web Page  http://www.astroguy.com
"It is never wrong to ask a question, it is always wrong to be ignorant."