Re: idea: special menuitem in MenuBar of each gnome application

If this item is so contentious, why not implement it so that by default
the special menu is turned on, then
a) give the developer the ability to force it off in the code, and
b) give the user the ability to turn it off for ALL programs in
gnomecc.

That ought to do it.

And just for my 2 cents worth, I don't mind skinnability in Mozilla,
but I really wish it would use my gtk+ skins too.

John