(no subject)

I just got a book about GNOME and Gtk+ programming; the gtk examples
compile just fine, but the gnome ones don't. I get an error message
saying that 'gnome.h' could not be found. I checked to see it was true,
and it is!
Well, am not expert but this leads me to believe that the gnome package
was not installed.
Does anyone here knows what is the name of the 'deb' that has the
'gnome.h' file?
I am using Debian Potato on a P133.

Thanks
#include <gnome.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	GtkWidget *topLevelWindow;
	gnome_init("gnomewin","1.0",argc,argv);
	topLevelWindow = gnome_app_new("gnomewin","Gnome Window");
	gtk_widget_show(topLevelWindow);
	gtk_main();
	exit(0);
}