Re: gnome-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #590 - 16 msgs

This sounds broken in that there seems to be an assumption that authentication
is equivalent to verifying that a user's pasword is correct. How would one deal
with a user having a smartcard and being asked to enter a PIN to authenticate
himself, either instead of or in addition to a password?

Padraig