Re: Speaker verification prototype ready

> I think it would be better to try to make it a pam
> module.  If you really want to try and get it into gdm
> and not use pam, you should probally talk to George
> Lebl <jirka 5z com> first.

I'm looking into PAM right now and there's something I'm not sure. It looks like
you can ask PAM to authenticate a certain user X. However, what I'd like to do
is to ask: is it X, Y or Z trying to login? In other words, the user should just
say something (not typing its username or anything) and the system shoud
identify him and log him in. Is that possible with PAM?

	Jean-Marc