Re: Strange applet behaviour...

On 07 Aug 2001 14:43:04 +0300, Cyfex wrote:

> The problem with this applet is that it's not loaded every time a new
> panel starts...

I'm having a similar problem with the stock applets.
Swapload fails to reload, leaving an inert little foot in a black box
in its place. GnomeICU and Gnome Weather also have this problem. I've not
diagnosed why. Other applets load fine, including one I wrote ("gtele").

Are you catching destroy and/or delete for the main applet widget in your applet?

-M