Re: GNOME File Selector 0.1 released

On 08 Aug 2001 17:34:03 +0200, Erik Bågfors wrote:

> On 06 Aug 2001 12:02:12 -0400, jacob berkman wrote:
> >
> > i've made an initial release of the new GNOME File Selector.
>
> Just a short question, will the normal gtk-fileselector be replaced with
> this in all gtk/gnome-application in the same way that ximian has done
> today?  Having different fileselectors for different applications will
> not look good

well, i already have mozilla, kde, gtk, open office, and xemacs file
selelectors on my computer. :/

i plan to start doing patches for applications as soon as i finish some
api issues, so hopefully it will start going into use soon.

jacob
--
"OOH!!!  Look at me!!  I'm Jacob Berkman!  I have a witty .signature
 that nobody fully appreciates but myself!!"  -- Anonymous