gnome-core has been branched for GNOME 1.4
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Cc: gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-core has been branched for GNOME 1.4
- Date: 06 Aug 2001 18:11:55 +0200
just created the gnome-core-1-4 branch for GNOME 1.4 in gnome-core.
If you have a checked out copy of gnome-core, do a
cvs update -r gnome-core-1-4
To check out a new copy of the stable branch, do a
cvs co -r gnome-core-1-4 gnome-core
Please use this branch for all of your GNOME 1.4 work, I'll start with
the GNOME 2.0 port in the HEAD very soon.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev