Re: GnomeCanvasItem

Hi,

> How can i destroy a GnomeCanvasItem ? I know that i can hide it but i also
> want to free
> the memory that it use if this is possible.

gtk_object_destroy

> p.s. = How can i maximise a GtkWindow ?

Create rule in windowmanager. Otherwise you will have to use gnome, its
win-hints and gnome compilant window manager I think.
No doubt you would be able to dig desktop size from anywhere and resize
window to this size but it is definitly bad idea, because:
- it may be system-depended
- it is job of window manager to manage window placement
- if user has 2x3m big screen and you place your app over whole this
  screen, she will no doubt be pleased

--
Regards,

Petr Blahos