RE: GTK, wizards, KDE

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Tom Musgrove wrote:

> i) a 'Karma' rating based on c, d, e, f, and possibly h

I think the coolest thing was back when Havoc was still producing GNOME
Weekly Newsletters, and he included a list of the most active projects and
contributors, based on CVS checkins.
I really miss that (it was great when I first saw myself in the top #20, I
can still remember that it was when I was hacking on gnome-about in
gnome-libs HEAD, god those were the days...). Of course, it may not work
at all now, with all the Ximian and Eazel hackers who do gnome hacking
professionally (not that there's anything wrong with that, but it will
skew the results).

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key