MacOS style menu... repeat

Hi there,

I posted sometime ago about a little hack I've done on libgnomeui. I also
asked if someone knew how to append the application's icon a la
gnome-tasklist.
I'm not a decent coder at all and since I don't have much spare time it would
be great if someone gave me a hint on how to do it... I'm not asking you to
do it, just to tell me at least the funcion to query the server... all the
rest I can figure it out myself (I hope!) . Btw, why is sawfish so dumb to
maximize the app window over menu window. I thought that the POPUP attribute
was sufficent to avoid this in a gnome compliant wm?

Tnx,
Eddy

--

I'd rather have two girls at 21 each than one at 42

		W. C. Fields