Re: Flaw in Plans for World Domination

> > (enriched thinking, like litterature). How writting a melancolic book
without Portuguese ?

> This is not literature. This is code.

But it's thinking, it's the same work with differents goals, others
technics, ... .

> > For the momment, Where I can find a soft for generation translation of
C comments ? (like using getext for the _(bla bla) ). Existing ? Project ?

> You can mark string to be translated with N_()
> which will make them be aded to the list of strings to be translated.
> Then, you have to write your own script which generates translated code
> from original one and .po files. by calling gettext on them (a day hack)

gettext is *very* good for software internalization. Writting with English
and distribution
with translations. It's one language to several languages.
But when you want several many languages (writer language) to many
languages (reader language) ?
And if I want a generation with many comments: like "
/* en : create main window */
/* fr : création de le fenêtre principale */
void creat_win (void)
{
..
}
"

> This sounds like a huge waste of time for a lot of pain maintaining both
> the coments and the translations in sync. It is already difficult for
> simple strings so I can barely imagine it for full paragraphs/sentences.

I don't think so. You said "This is not literature. This is code.".
In fact, in my code, the comments vocabulary is very poor (speed) but (I
hope) clear.
So, we can use automatic translation.

If think for the hacker beginner (like me), a code with natural language is
not simply confortable.