Re: GnomeCanvasCard 0.3

GnomeCanvasCard 0.4 is on the web page now, in case you forgot or are too
lazy to look its http://www.imsa.edu/~vader21/gnome-canvas-card/

The card images have rounded edges and the images are compositied with
antialiasing.  There is also a lot more cutomizability as described in
http://www.imsa.edu/~vader21/gnome-canvas-card/new-stuff/  It also fixed a
big oops that I made in not putting Make.defs in EXTRA_DIST which probably
caused some problems (i.e. all of the cards come out blank) since IMG_PREFIX
was defined there.

--
Geoffrey Reedy                                       vader21 imsa edu

"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
				-- DECWARS