Just an interesting idea...

I came up with a rather interesting idea a few months ago, but I just
now
deciding to write in about it :)  How about a "hint applet"?  Kinda like
MSOffice Assistant...  I came up with a complete outline of how this
could be
done, too...  Think a library and applet...  The library is used for
programs to
set the currently active hint and the applet is used to view the hint
based on
which applications are running, focused, etc...  Plus the ability to
search the
hints database for each program that uses the lib...  I think this would
be a
great boon to people that are used to the way Windows and Mac "teach"
you as you
use the programs.  What does everyone think about this?  Good or Evil?
:)

-- --

Reeve the cat
----BEGIN FORTUNE----
Moderation is a fatal thing.  Nothing succeeds like excess.
                -- Oscar Wilde