I want to help

Hi, I'm a student from Mexico, I study  in Monterrey, I know HTML, C++,
Perl, JavaScript, ASP (VBScript), Php, a little of Java,  an I want to
help development something, I don't know if I can handle a whole project
for myself, and I want to learn a little more first, so if somebody can
guide me, or give some work to do I would apreciated.

I really want to get involved, I run RH 6.2 and I have about 2 years of
experience in linux, and a lot more in Win...

Thanks in advance

Pato Ortiz