Re: Several comments on panel, nautilus and evolution

Adrian Hosey wrote:

> Maybe the way you do your mail. I'm doing stuff in my mail/ directory all
> the time. Scripts, grep, etc.

Hmmm... just playing devil's advocate here, but wouldn't the sort of
power-user who's going to be doing that sort of stuff know they have to
type ".evolution" instead of "evolution" in their pathnames anyway (or
just set up an environment variable to point to their mail directory),
or to turn on hidden files in their file manager?

(Any application worth its salt should let you store the stuff you
create with it in a directory of your choice anyhow-- I wouldn't be too
impressed if emacs only let me save my files to ~/emacs!  But that's
probably a separate discussion...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    http://www.sun.ie