Re: Changing the colour of a gtk_label widget.

Antony Stace <antony claire co jp> wrote on 07/09/2000 (10:10) :
> Hi
>
> I want to change the background colour.  In fact I do not want to have
> any text at all.

That information is quite important. Please be more spesific next time
you ask.

But you cannot set the background colour for a label widget. You will
have to use an eventbox in stead. You can set the background colour of
the eventbox. If you still want to use the label widget just pack it
into the eventbox.

--
Preben Randhol - Ph.D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"i too once thought that when proved wrong that i lost somehow"