- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico helixcode com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: Aaron Kennedy <aaron icr com au>, Gnome Devel <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: visibility_notify_event
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:00:16 -0600
Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:
> Uhh, that's why it is called add_events(), because it adds
> to the existing event mask....
> gtk_widget_add_events (window, GDK_VISIBILITY_NOTIFY_MASK));
> Is completely equivalent.
Duh, that's old habit combined with a brainfart. I meant set_events,
but then I thought about add_events and remembered about one of the
functions not working when things were realized.
Thanks for pointing it out :-)
][Date Next] [Thread Prev