Re: How can I determine if gnome_canvas_item_new() worked with a specified font?
- From: Geoff Reedy <vader21 imsa edu>
- To: Antony Stace <antony claire co jp>
- Cc: Gnome Devel List <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How can I determine if gnome_canvas_item_new() worked with a specified font?
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:56:51 -0600
On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 07:05:04PM +0900, Antony Stace <antony claire co jp> said
> How do I find the name of a font that is always there so I can always
> display some text, even if it may not be in a crash hot font. I have
I believe every system has the fixed font.
Geoffrey Reedy vader21 imsa edu
"Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1. "You will never find a more
wretched hive of bugs and flamers. We must be cautious."
] [Thread Prev