Re: ANNOUNCE: PonG 0.5 "4 just isn't prime enough"

This sounds like a really incredible develeopment tool.  I'm
wondering, with the various development tools for the Gnome Project,
is there any plan to integrate them at all?  Either forming an IDE of
some sort or at least having them work together really well?