Re: Audio...

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 04:45:28PM -0700, Derek Simkowiak wrote:

> closet.  I'd be happy to digitize it, if anyone cares, and if it still
> works.

I'm pretty sure (read >99%) that GNOME wouldn't be able to redistribute it.

But I'm not saying that someone can't recreate it, provided its a scale
or a tone burst.

IIRC, in the case of copyright infringment of sound efx, you basicly
have to prove you made it, eg produce your "sources", and/or describe exactly
how you made the sound. And this doesn't cover trademarked sounds.

Erik

--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.