Re: Forgot script was Re: A small example and GC-API
- From: Nathan Hurst <njh hawthorn csse monash edu au>
- To: Hassan Aurag <aurag crm umontreal ca>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Forgot script was Re: A small example and GC-API
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:31:04 +1000 (EST)
On Mon, 22 May 2000, Hassan Aurag wrote:
> > Now try with script attached to this mail and you will notice a
> > visual enhancement. This is not even an app, just a way to show Big
> > Fat Archives in a better way.
I don't understand your point, but here's a diff to improve speed
significantly over slow links:
[njh njh]$ diff stuff_wiz.py thaw.py
> > I open a tar.bz3(4,5,6) with GnomeZip.
Your script wouldn't open a .tar.bz2.
I am having serious trouble understanding you post, are you advocating a
system wide database of methods to interpret files?
] [Thread Prev