Re: Gtk TkText & Python

-> > > Please note that the tktext-port module is somewhat obsolete, as the
-> > > older text widget has been moved into GTK+-1.4.

	What is the anticipated release schedule for GTK+-1.4?  My new
text widget "buffer" is *almost* complete (just needs a couple of
functions white-box tested), and I expect the "view" to be two or three
weeks out.

	So far, I have about 4200 lines of code (for the buffer), and many
of the functions have already been re-written once (thus throwing out the
first try).

	As soon as the View is in a functional state I'll put together a
beta release with a test application.

--Derek