Re: Fix del key patch for Gnome-Terminal

Something is seriously wrong with terminal for a LONG time.

My del and backspace key perform the same function (backspace). Every
single other terminal out there works fine. This leads me to believe that
something screwy is up with gnome-terminal.

This is stock RH 6.2 and Helix RPMS (gnome-libs 1.0.61 and gnome-core-1.1.90)

Somebody once suggested to try the Swap DEL/Backspace key. This A) does
nothing and B) I assume it just 'swaps' the keys and they are the same.

What is wrong with gnome-terminal??? Will it ever get fixed???