Re: GNOME 1.1.90

Regarding gdm2. Most people/developers/distributions are using gdm2beta4,
but this release suffers if we take translations into account. This is
often very stupid since the cvs version is pretty well translated.

My idea is that we release a gdm2beta45, which is gdm2beta4 with the most
common (non distribution specific) patches.

Then we branch this one in cvs, and let the translators merge their gdm2
cvs translations with the branched version. Then we give the translators a
couple of days to make sure that it is 100% translated, and then we
release gdm2beta5 from the gdm2beta45 branch

Comments?

Kenneth