patch to allow drag and drop on a status docklet

Hi all,

Last week I wrote asking if anyone knew how I could get my xmms status docklet
to accept drops.

Since then I have delved into the source and come up with a patch which allows
DnD to work with status docklets.

If someone in the know could have a look at it and consider adding the patch to
gnome-core I would be very greatful.

The patch is against gnome-core/panel/xstuff.c and simply adds a call to
gtk_drag_dest_set_proxy in the function try_adding_status().

Thanks!
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell