Re: how can I add an scripting language to my application ?
- From: Nathan Hurst <njh hawthorn csse monash edu au>
- To: Pablo De Napoli <pdenapo mate dm uba ar>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: how can I add an scripting language to my application ?
- Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:31:47 +1000 (EST)
On Thu, 4 May 2000, Pablo De Napoli wrote:
> I want to add an scripting language to an application (actually I want to
> add an scripting language to Code Commander). How may I do this ?
To run a python script from within a C program you can use:
PyRun_SimpleString("print 2L**50, \"bytes = 1 petabyte\"");
The document /usr/doc/python*/Doc/ext.tex explains all of this.
To run a script in perl read the perlguts manpage.
] [Thread Prev