Re: GnomeCanvasLine

 - Function: double hypot (double X, double Y)
 - Function: float hypotf (float X, float Y)
 - Function: long double hypotl (long double X, long double Y)
     These functions return `sqrt (X*X + Y*Y)'.  This is the length of
     the hypotenuse of a right triangle with sides of length X and Y,
     or the distance of the point (X, Y) from the origin.  Using this
     function instead of the direct formula is wise, since the error is
     much smaller.

  You're right. I assumed (wrong) that to have a function like hypot
had to be because it would be optimized. I confused it with other
functions like  sincos, which are in fact provided for eficiency. I
apologize for my mistake.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[reinolinux.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]