Re: PROPOSAL: Gnome administration tool

Hi all,

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, [iso-8859-1] Gérard Milmeister wrote:

> This discussion seems to have died, so I consider
> it useful to make a proposal.

	Exactly what I was wondering too: what happened to the idea ? I
thought a lot of us were just waiting to get started on it. Is Miguel
discussing this with some core hackers ? Miguel ?

[snip]
> I see a real need for such an application, and would gladly
> participate if enough people agree to form a project.
> Comments are welcome, concrete offers even more.

	Me too. I would be glad to help in any small way that I can. Only,
we need the core people to get started first. I don't have too many ideas
right now ... that's mainly becuase I'm picking up quite a bit from what
others have to say :-)

Regards,

Ravi

-------
"Never mind, my friend, if the world finds you queer:
 Just do your own thing !"

	Ravi Pratap M 	<ravi_pratap@email.com>