Gtkhtml 0.1 (II)

 Ok,

 I fixed the bonobo.h problem by just copying this file over to
/usr/include from bonobo.tar.gz.

 I couldn't fix the spec file yet.

 Anyway, gtkhtml compiled and all and I then recompiled gnome-python
packages with --with-gtkhtml and all went well.

 But then when I try to execute the example gtkhtml.py in the
gnome-python examples I get the following which looks like a gtkhtml
problem to me.

 If it is not please someone enlighten me!

#####TraceBack on execution on gtkhtml.py
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "./gtkhtml_demo.py", line 7, in ?
    from gtkhtml import *
  File
"/var/tmp/gnome-python-root/usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/gtkhtml.p
y", line 2, in ?
    import _gtkhtml
ImportError: /usr/lib/libgtkhtml.so.0: undefined symbol:
gnome_print_newpath
####End of traceback

 As you see there is an undefined symbol in libgtkhtml.