Re: frontend to gnu compiler

> Is there a gtk+ frontend to the gnu compiler similar to KDE's? I know of =
> a number of frontends already but most look only slightly better than if =
> they'd been developed with the curses library and don't really fit with =
> the other GNOME programs.=20

There was a gIDE project, but I am not sure how far they have gone
with it.  There is also Martijn's project to create a development
environment using various components, but I do not either its status.

And finally Dave Camp's dryad debugger uses Bonobo to integrate with
other components in the system (although as far as I know there are
no other components yet).