CORBA, ORBit and Bonobo questions? (maybe be offtopic, but I havemy reasons)

Hey,

Since I've not subscribed to bonobo related mailing list, I'm putting it
on this one. So bear with me. I have couple of questions, 4 to be exact,
and they aren't those really newbie ones (then again, they maybe =) )

*IMPORTANT*
[1] Whats the difference between a ".idl" file and a ".gnorba" file? I
know ".idl" files define the CORBA interfaces of the object to the outside
world, someting like C header files. But then  what are ".gnorba" files
for?

*IMPORTANT*
[2] I got latest Bonobo sources from CVS. So I compiled them and installed
them. I ran the "sample-container" program, which is like a small
demonstration of components and stuff. But when I opened the "Select a
component to embed" menuitem, there are no selectable components in the
list. So is it because it looking for the ".idl" files in the wrong
place.? Or something else. I have a RH v6.0 linux box, but bonobo is
installed in /usr/local?

*IMPORTANT*
[3] Is there any "CORBA, ORBit and Bonobo: Learn by Example" kinda
tutorial no the net? Right now I'm stuck with the examples in the bonobo
sources.

*NOT SO IMPORTANT*
[4] Whats the differences between goad-browser (installed by my GNOME
rpms, i think) and bonobrowser (installed by the bonobo sources which I
got from CVS and compiled)?

PEACE
Archit Baweja