Re: GNOME 2.0 steering committee.

will gdk-pibuf 1.0 allow apps to SAVE images rather than just loading them?  Is
that a planned feature?

Is Eye of GNOME app still waiting for gdk-pixbuf (working on the core) rather
than the features still?  It is nice and quick now...zoom works, etc.  Just hope
to see next / prev / delete / slideshow, batch conversion, etc. someday.