- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: jaka mocnik kiss uni-lj si, miguel helixcode com
- Subject: window-in-window MDI
- Date: 14 Mar 2000 13:21:15 -0500
Jaka recently committed new GnomeMDI stuff for window-in-window MDI to
gnome-libs. I don't think we want to add this feature; I would much
rather see documentation and enhanced support for the nicer form of
MDI we already have.
In fact I seem to remember that we explicitly allowed GnomeMDI only
because it _wasn't_ window-in-window MDI.
In any case this change should have gone by the mailing list before
So, can we have some discussion of the change, and revert the change
if there isn't a consensus to include it?
] [Thread Prev