Does swallowing with the panel work?

Hi,
I am just migrating from fvwm2 to Enlightenment and the gnome desktop.
Wow! this looks so great heheeh!
I have almost everythinhg set up now, however there is one issues I am
going to need some help with,

I am having trouble with swallowing 'normal applications' in the gnome
panel. Applets work OK, but with an app, the panel freezes on me until I
fire up the app manualy. Then I see new space being created inside the
panel, the app is resized to accomodate this space but it stays on the
desktop. I am not sure if this is a panel issue or an E issue though..

Ondrej
        |   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/6150    |
  _( (_ |  _              E-mail: ondrej@geocities.com        _  | _) )_
/)))